GAU Courses Offered
Gujarat Ayurved University (GAU) in Jamnagar was established in the year 1967. GAU is the first statutory University exclusively devoted to Ayurvedic studies and Research. The university is an autonomous organization fully financed by Govt.of Gujarat State. Gurarat Ayurved University was founded as part of the reorganization of Ayurveda, after India gained independence from Britain in 1948. The British had suppressed the practice of Ayurveda, especially Kaya Kalpa, the ancient Yogic rejuvenation therapies.
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (B.A.M.S.)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) - Ayurveda
Post Graduate Degree Courses
- Doctor of Medicine in Ayurveda [M.D. (Ayu)].
- Master of Science (MSc) in Medicinal Plants.
- Master of Pharmacy (Ayurveda) M.Pharm (Ayu)
- Ph D – Ayurved
- Ph D – Ayurvedic Medicinal Plant
- Ph D – Ayurvedic Pharma. Science
Post Graduate Diploma Courses
- Post Graduate Diploma Course in Medicinal Plants
- Post Graduate Diploma Course in Mriga-Ayurveda
- Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy
- Diploma Course in Ayurveda
- Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy
- Introductory Course in Ayurveda.
- Certificate Course in Self Health Care by Ayurveda.
- Certificate Course in Panchakarma.
- Certificate Course in Ksharasutra.
- Certificate Course in Medicinal Plants.
- Certificate Course in Yoga and Naturopathy.
- Practical Training Course in Yoga